Save money with Autohotel!
The exhibition “Baroque in Rome. The wonder of” arts documenting the artistic and intellectual journey that has made Rome the ‘capital’ of the Baroque and a model for the great cities of Europe and overseas. Inaugurated on April 1, the exhibition will remain open at the Palazzo Cipolla (via del Corso 320) until 26 July. And with savings Autohotel also input, € 10 instead of 12 with audio guide included!
A lot of the Baroque masterpieces presented to the public: the portrait of Constance Bonarelli of Gian Lorenzo Bernini to Atalanta and Hippomenes Guido Reni, from the Triumph of Bacchus by Pietro da Cortona, the Santa Maria Penitent Magdalen by Giovan Francesco Barbieri, known as Guercino. The exhibition boasts among lenders some of the most prestigious museums in the world such as the Musée du Louvre, the Hermitage State Museum of St. Petersburg, the Museo Nacional del Prado, the Uffizi.
La shows, in addition to being an opportunity for knowledge, study and update on the issues of the period and its protagonists, enhances the historical, artistic and architectural heritage through a series of satellite events in some of the most beautiful places of the Roman Baroque. In fact, outside of the exhibition, the event offers exclusive itineraries, theme tours, Baroque routes, special visits, in-depth exhibitions, study days.
You visit Rome during the exhibition? Choose Autohotel, really worthwhile!
- Reduced ticket for the exhibition: 10 € including audio guide!
- convenient transportation: the train from Cesano stops at Valle Aurelia (junction of Metro Line A, which leads near Via del Corso) and the trains from Cesano, The Retort Olgiata or stop directly at St. Peter’s Station, 5 minutes from the Basilica!
- Free parking for cars and buses
- Niente tassa di soggiorno
- Camere economiche con offerte speciali per comitive
- Wi-Fi Gratis in tutto l’albergo
- Animali da compagnia ammessi
- No tourist tax
- Rooms with special offers for groups
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Pets admitted